The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Ob-Gyns: Download the ACOG app and stay connected with authoritative information from the leading experts in women’s health care. Get valuable tools, resources, and clinical guidelines to help you in your practice.
• EDD Calculator—Calculate the due date according to guidelines jointly developed by ACOG, AIUM and SMFM
• Indicated Delivery (ACOG members only)— Provides members with suggestions related to the timing of delivery based on selected conditions, the patient’s EDD/EGA, and ACOG’s clinical guidance
• Practice Bulletins (ACOG members only) and Committee Opinions—Get the latest on techniques, clinical management issues and emerging issues in obstetric and gynecologic practice
• Immunizations—A trusted and interactive source on immunization best practices
• Annual Meeting—Up-to-date information on one of the largest scientific gatherings of ob-gyns
• And more!
ACOG is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-01-19. The program can be installed on Android.
ACOG (version 3.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of ACOG since it was posted on our website on 2016-11-06.
The latest version is 3.2 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-02-26.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2018-01-19
Added the ability for members to provide feedback about how well the app is meeting their needs
Updated Committee Opinion 700 accessed from within the EDD Calculator to include the Guidelines table
posted on 2016-05-03
• Added Practice Bulletins access for members,• Members can now access current and previous Today’s Headlines articles without logging onto the website,• ACOG News has been removed